Our brother Toys has been wounded a second time in 2 months. This one will force him home and out of the war. Our brothers in Ramstien have been looking after him. He is being transported to Bathesda where our brothers will be there with him. We pray for a full recovery and return to his Maiden Bay Bay and his IO family in N.C. soon.
Our brothers fight for our rights, liberties and freedoms. We will never give those rights up to any other club or organization for any reason. We hope all clubs understand we respect their decision to relinquish their freedoms to be a member of a coalition or a support club or a part of their dominant 1% club's control. We also hope all clubs understand we choose to never follow that path. Our brother's bleed to pay that bill and those brothers will never bow to anyone nor ask permission to wear our colors, open chapters, have clubhouses, ride anywhere we wish, follow our own rules and enjoy our MC life as we sit fit. It is not about being disrespectful to anyone, it is about being free men endowed by God with that blessing that will never be compromised or relinquished. In the Iron Order nation there is no other choice for our brothers and so it will always be.
March 2014 - Welcome to our newest Iron Order chapters New Port Richey Florida, Dunedin Florida,
February 2014 - Welcome to our newest Iron Order chapters Leominster Massachusetts, Marvyn Alabama
February 2014 - Welcome to our newest Iron Rockets chapter Lakeland Florida
January 2014 - Welcome our first new charter for 2014, New Orleans Louisiana, North Phoenix Arizona, Moreno Valley California
January 2014 - Welcome to our newest Iron Rockets and our first charter for 2014 on New Years Day, Cumberland County North Carolina, Jacksonville North Carolina
January 2014 - Welcome our newest international chapter Cabo Frio in Rio De Janiero, Brasil.
Welcome to our newest International Chapter and new country to the IO nation, Mannheim Germany
The Iron Rockets MC is a sport bike club affiliated with the Iron Order. They are men who ride sport bikes and share our lifestyle, clubhouses, events, and brotherhood. They choose to ride the wind on a different style of bike but they enjoy the brotherhood of the Iron Order as equal brothers carrying on the same traditions, values and mayhem we share as a motorcycle club. If you are interested in the Iron Rockets check out their site (link below).
What was the world like in 2004 when the IOMC was founded?
Ten Years Ago When the Iron Order was Founded
- There was no Facebook or Topix open to the public
- Pagers were common
- Texting didn’t exist, you paged someone and they returned your call
- Pay Phones were everywhere
- Dial up was your internet connection in most places and wireless didn’t exist
- You listened to music in your car on a thing called a cassette tape
- Blue Ray DVD’s were not invented
- HD TV did not exist
- A cloud was what rain came from
- Cell Phones didn’t take pictures
- Harley’s came with an 88 cubic inch motor and a five speed tranny
- A Blog was a monster movie
- Tweet was short for a yellow canary that Sylvester the Cat chased
- Yeah!, by Usher feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris was the number one hit song.
- A gallon of gas cost $1.89
- Martha Stewart is found guilty of insider trading and goes to jail for 5 months
Worst of all.....Janet Jackson showed her tit during half time show at the Superbowl